• Basic Information
•Information, referral and trip planning services.
•Subsidizes travel costs through a half-price travel and gas voucher program
•Provides transportation through Volunteer Transportation Programs
•Assists employed individuals with vehicle purchase and repair loans
•Tracks unmet transportation needs
• Contact Information
• At 1009 Egg Harbor Road, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
• Next to the DMV at Bay Ridge Plaza/Phill Mart
• Phone: (920) 743-9999 or toll free at (877) 330-6333 • Email: [email protected] • In person Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
• Information and referral – free • Veteran rides to medical facilities outside of Door County - free • Volunteer Program – mileage fee, sliding scale based on income • Half-price vouchers - any denomination half the cost.
• Options for Volunteering at Door-Tran include becoming a volunteer driver, assist with fundraising and events, marketing our services and work with members of TRIP. If you are interested in volunteering, please call or email [email protected] today.
Anyone may call Door-Tran for transportation information. • People who access Door-Tran’s programs must be residents of Door County at least six months throughout the year.
• TRIP stands for Transportation Resource Improvement Partners. A group of members who are not-for-profit or for-profit businesses, County and City government, and private citizens who have concerns about transportation needs in Door County. This group was previously known as Door County Transportation Consortium.
Door-Tran is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your donation is tax deductible. You can stop in at the office or mail a donation to: 1009 Egg Harbor Rd, PO Box 181, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235. Credit cards cannot be accepted at this time due to costs associated with processing fees.